Operations Senior Associate/Manager (Financial Services) Advisory, Singapore
We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
As part of our Financial Services Organization (FSO) team, you’ll build strategic relationships with executives from different competencies. By understanding their business issues and imperatives and collaborating with other teams, you’ll broaden your experience. Collaborating with other teams, you will help to identify and shape the solutions to address client issues. Backed by the resources of a global organization, you’ll gain experiences and foster relationships that will support your long-term success.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as the Operations Senior Associate/Manager, you will be expected to:
- Report to the FSO ASEAN Advisory Leader, the manager is responsible to assist in daily sales and pipelines management, accounts management, execution plan, revenue / financial plan, revenue accounting, and communications on such matters.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly/weekly meeting decks. This involves liaising with colleagues from different functions and different countries in ASEAN specifically on pipeline and financial status (includes margin to date, estimates to complete, account receivables outstanding, unbilled services).
- Coordinate deal qualification and responsible for data quality clean-up and ongoing maintenance.
- Develop, maintain and distribute pipeline and financials summary reports and dashboards to key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve the pipeline and financial management process and drive the execution
- Identify and escalate issues in regards to pipeline and financial management, assist in providing solutions and track to resolutions
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor degree with at least 4 years of working experience
- Experience in management consulting experience or software vendor (management consulting experience will be an advantage)
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, in-depth pipeline and financial management knowledge of a consulting or vendor setting; with strong passion and drive to succeed in a high-pace consulting environment.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and liaise with colleagues in both business and technical roles
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude with strong administration, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Independent, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure and extended hours if required.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong people management skills and able to work/ manage different stakeholders
- Track record dealing with senior stakeholders and adapting to demanding environments
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.