Graduate Accounts Assistant (6 month assignment)
This role, Graduate Accounts Assistant (6 month assignment), is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with at least 6 months finance experience to progress and further develop their knowledge!
Our client are happy to train and coach a candidate that is enthusiastic, keen to learn and articulate.
They are initially looking to recruit the role on a temporary basis so candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
Our client are an international telecommunications company based in the City of London.
They nurture and train their new starters with an in-depth learning and development programme. As a result they are looking for someone who is driven and keen to learn.
This role is initially a 6 month assignment with a high potential to become permanent.
This role, Graduate Accounts Assistant (6 month assignment), involves:
1. Processing the sales ledger and purchase ledger
2. Matching, batching and coding invoices
3. Bank reconciliations
4. Supplier statement reconciliations
5. Processing the payment run
6. Raising sales invoices
7. Cash allocation
8. Chasing outstanding debtors
9. Accountancy focused
10. Temporary role for 6 months initially
11. Paid hourly
12. Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
13. Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, Graduate Accounts Assistant (6 month assignment), must:
1. Have at least 6 months experience in finance, whether that is as an internship, apprenticeship or hands on work experience
2. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice as a maximum
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to learn and progress with excellent training.