Well established Defence firm on the outskirts of Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a progressive ACCA/CIMA studier to join their team as a Finance Analyst.
Our client are a well established Defence Firm with a truly national remit. The current incumbent in the role has now qualified and progressed through the team, so now need the next progressive head to replicate their success.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of full year statutory account packs, supporting analysis, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of month end journals, reconcile and close ledgers at end of accounts periods
- Update and review cash flow system
- Responsible for bank reconciliations and preparation of all input for review
- Monthly management packs
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Updating development appraisals and preparing forecasts with variance analysis
- Raise invoices on sales ledger
- Adhoc reporting
- Ensures weekly sales information is correctly prepared and relevant information supplied to Group Accountant
Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Proven experience of working relationships with key stakeholders across non-finance teams
- Experience in commercial finance and business partnering within a fast-paced environment
- Proven organisation skills and ability to drive a process
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to engage stake holders and teams within the process and across the business
- Previous experience in an financial services business would be advantageous
- The ability to influence and communicate clearly to non-finance teams is critical.
- Experienced user of Excel and exposure to a number of systems
Whats on Offer?
- A competitive salary and a generous pension scheme
- Study support
- Onsite parking
- Life assurance
- Discretionary performance related bonuses