Risk Manager- Global Music Company
To aid in creating and embedding a first-class risk and assurance framework, focusing on the principles of a three lines of defence model, across the organisation. The risk and assurance framework will inform decision making at all levels and supports the achievement of the company's strategic goals.
The client operates in a dynamic industry which is evolving rapidly. As a result, they need to be at the forefront of change, and are looking for someone with the confidence to take bold and innovative decisions. For over 100 years, the client has been committed to change and innovation, working on behalf of their stakeholders with the focus on always delivering the very best service possible.
A pioneering company with strong core values, they value inclusivity, integrity and collaboration, with a refreshing customer-first attitude and a profound emphasis on giving back to the community. It takes a diverse workforce to build an organisation like theirs, and the client strongly believes that by working inclusively, they can achieve the best results for all their customers.
So, if you're looking for a challenging new opportunity and are excited by the prospect of working in a rapidly changing industry, this might be just the opportunity for you.
Reporting directly into the Head of Risk and Operational Compliance you will work closely with the business and stakeholders to:
- Work closely with the business to embed a risk and assurance culture.
- Facilitate risk workshops to identify risks and monitor the status/delivery of mitigating actions.
- Enhance existing risk reporting at all levels, including the Executive Leadership Team and the Audit Committee using reporting tools such as Power BI.
- Work with the Head of Risk and Operational Compliance to undertake an assurance mapping exercise for key business risks and processes.
- Support the development of crisis and business continuity management across the organisation, undertaking business impact assessments.
- As required provide support to the out-sourced internal audit team, assisting in the delivery of the internal audit plan and monitoring the completion of actions.
- Previous experience within an established risk, assurance or regulatory framework is essential
- Good knowledge of UK and EU risk regulatory requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience with strong influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to build strong relationships with individuals and business units.
- Ideally holds or is working towards an International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management.
- £60-70k base salary.
- City of London base.
- Modern office, with a social environment- canteen on site and sociable music events.
- Greenfield site, with opportunity to make your mark in the business.
- Line management of 1 individual.
- Opportunity to work in an established, ethical and sustainable company.
- Opportunity to move within the company into other areas of the business.