Assistant Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a growing telecommunications business in the heart of Cambridge, as Assistant Management Accountant you will be involved in a broad role which will provide continued growth and development. The Assistant Management Accountant will be assisting the senior finance team in the production of Management Accounts alongside the ongoing forecasting and budgeting processes.
A growing business in Cambridge with international reach, who are able to provide a fast paced but highly rewarding working environment. Making strides into the telecommunications sector the Assistant Management Accountant will sit within an experienced finance team who will provide continued growth a development alongside their studies.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end reporting, with responsibility for an overseas subsidiary
- Supporting the senior finance team with the monthly management accounts pack preparation
- Management/Analysis of monthly accruals/prepayments
- Daily cash transaction postings with analysis & monthly bank reconciliations for global accounts
- Support half year and year end audit analysis
- Quarterly VAT return preparation
- Assisting with new accounting system implementation
- Production of detailed reports and analysis to help drive business decisions
- Provide support to the senior members of wider departments in the business
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- Either Part-Qualified or actively looking to pursue their qualification
- Confident user of Excel capable of; V Lookups, Pivot Tables and Sumifs
- Strong system experience, Sage would be advantageous
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- A progressive and forward thinking individual
The successful candidate will be joining a growing telecommunications business at an exciting team which will provide career growth and development. Sitting in the Cambridge office you will be in an excellent working environment, receiving a competitive salary and benefits package.