Junior Billing Assistant
An exciting opportunity has come about for someone to start their career within legal billing. Some experience would be beneficial however candidates looking for their first permanent job will be considered.
This US law firm's head accounting / billing office is based in the City of London.
As the Junior Billing Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Responds to requests for billing materials received from Partners.
- Researches and gathers missing information related to billing materials.
- Analyzes and reconciles billing information with online, computer records.
- Reviews all bills received from Partners and corrects as required.
- Maintains up-to-date client billing histories.
- Develops and maintains rapport with Partners.
- Follows through unpaid bills and unbilled time.
- Performs other administrative or billing duties, as required, to assist the Partners or Finance team.
To be considered for this Junior Billing Assistant role you must have the following:
- Analytical and detail-orientated.
- A flexible approach to tasks and hours of duty, including overtime
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact constructively with all levels of staff
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Punctual, professional and reliable
- Possesses good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Minimum A-Level or equivalent education required
£20,000 - £24,000 + market leading benefits