Audit Internship - Bucharest/Kisinev ( Bucuresti/Chisinau)
Let us help you grow!
Are you a curious individual, ambitious, with a genuine creative vision and determined to make it happen?
Then you are the one we are looking for and now is the perfect time to join Moore Stephens KSC, for our
Audit Internship Bucharest/Kisinev (Bucuresti/Chisinau)!
We are on a growing path, new clients wins is a game we are good at, constant investment in our team development is what we like to do, creating a friendly, modern and effective working environment is Number 1 Priority on our Human Capital agenda, so you’d better seize the moment!
Our plans and goals for the next 3 years are bold. Moore Stephens International network ambition and proven strengths earned us a place in the Top 10 of the largest global accounting networks by fees and personnel – and we plan to maintain this status.
We need a high performing team to help us achieve our growth vision, so we’re heavily investing in growing our Assurance practices across Romania and Moldova offices, generating stimulating opportunities for our people – after all, our clients want us to have the best teams.
Audit is the growth driver for our Assurance practice and benefits from the dynamic and volatile market that is generating substantial business increase. Therefore, our people can only learn and develop within this environment.
What we are looking for:
- Fresh graduates with bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, mathematics, or related.
- Team-players interested in developing a career in the Audit field.
- Fast and pro-active learner, with the ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Availability to travel.
- Participate in audit projects under the supervision of professional auditors.
- Prepare statistical and analytical reports.
- Testing controls and identifying risks.
- Reconciling balance sheets and accounts
- A competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and acknowledged for the value you bring to our business.
- Full support for flexible working and career development
- ACCA tuition and examination fees fully covered by the company
- 5 paid vacation days for each exam preparation
- Medical services subscription
- E-lunch tickets
- Up to 3 days/month Work from Home policy
- Attractive employee referral bonus policy
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Access to Moore Stephens Global Mobility Program
- Regular team development events, to support your well-being