Financial Accountant EMEA
Financial Accountant EMEA required for 6 month contract.
Experience closing month end for overseas entities essential.
Blue chip international business business based in Bracknell
The Interim Financial Accountant EMEA will be responsible for legal entities within one specific country.
- Responsible for supporting the monthly financial reporting of the legal entity in your country
- Extensive balance sheet reconciliation work to help clear a backlog
- Assist the Financial Controller in delivery of annual audit and statutory accounts.
- Ensure regulatory reporting (VAT, tax) and all statistical reporting for your countries is delivered accurately and on time.
To be considered for Financial Accountant EMEA role in Bracknell you will need to meet the following criteria:
1) Degree educated, Excellent academics and fully qualified accountant.
2) International ( EMEA ) accounting experience gained in Bluechip multinational.
3) Extensive reconciliations experience
4) Willingness to get involved in the detail and a strong team player
6 month contract offering a daily rate to the Financial Accountant EMEA.
Suitable Blue-chip Industry Sector includes: Manufacturing, Automotive, technology, Consumer
Located in Bracknell