Accounts Payable Clerk
A medium sized Consultancy business in Apsley (Hemel Hempstead) are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis. Global company who are offering a salary of £25,000 with great benefits and progression.
You will ideally have a background in Accounts Payable, live local to Apsley and work well in a team environment.
A medium sized Consultancy company who are based in Apsley are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent full time basis. The company have a global presence and have exciting plans to grow both in the UK and beyond. They are a business with fantastic ethics who partner with charities and are working towards a great cause.
- Reporting into a hands on Accounts Payable Manager
- maintain a smooth-running and efficient purchase ledger function
- Check the receipts for expense claims
- To receive and process purchase invoices; obtain authorisation and allocation and where applicable enter on the Purchase ledger
- Processing weekly payment runs for Euro, USD, GBP Int, BACS and Other Currencies
- To provide ad-hoc support to the Accounts Payable Manager
- To receive and reconcile supplier statements on the Purchase ledger and deal with any account queries
- Living local to Apsley or Hemel Hempstead
- A background in Accounts Payable is essential
- A team player with good attention to detail
- Proficient with Oracle is desirable
- Someone who has experience dealing with multi currencies ideally
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Accounts Payable role for a growing Consultancy business
- Competitive salary of £24,000 - £25,000 with great benefits
- The opportunity to work for an innovative company who offer great benefits