Analyst, Transfer Agency (Finance)
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
Working as part of a dedicated Reconciliations Team, individual will be responsible for the reconciliation and QA of all TA share dealing/nostro bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Responsible for reconciling all assigned accounts accurately and efficiently within relevant deadlines.
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timelines in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management where required
- Issuing weekly and monthly stats for Senior Management
- Liaise with the other TA partners to monitor and report on the Aged Reconciliation items
- Work queue management/Clearance within relevant deadlines
- Working with other team members to ensure Reconciliations Team Mailbox is kept up to date at all times and that e mails are actioned/filed promptly and within the standard SLD.
- Communicate with other teams within NT and with external parties to ensure all reconciliation breaks are cleared in an efficient and timely manner.
- Attend regular team meetings ensuring all actions assigned to you are completed within agreed timelines.
- Achievement of monthly KPIs in order to keep ASLs to a minimum
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Assist in the continued process of TQM (total quality management)
- To work with the team, internal departments, Manager and Group projects area on any allocated Client projects.
- Maintain relations with third parties - to include Client, internal relations with other departments and auditors.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Dealing, Registration and Client Services
- Fulfil additional relevant tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regime in which Northern Trust operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- Forge and maintain relationships with key internal/external stakeholders
- Previous financial services experience is desirable
- Customer Service experience would be an advantage
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
ABOUT NORTHERN TRUST:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
WORKING WITH US:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.