Associate Finance Analyst
At Medtronic, we value what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations
At Finance Optimization in Medtronic, plc, we strive to be a best-in-class Finance team operating with a global mindset and serving as a valued business partner by providing innovative and impactful contributions to further the Medtronic Mission
Wave deployment support will be directly involved in ensuring the successful transformation of our operations finance functions worldwide to achieve this vision
Come for a job, stay for a career!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
• Applies principles of accounting to analyses financial information and prepares internal and external financial reports in a COS environment
• Maintains the control of accounts and records in such areas as expenses, Inventory, Cost Accounting and Standard Setting
• Designs, modifies, installs, and/or maintains accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions
• Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures and internal controls.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong understanding of Finance function and processes
• Ability to take direction and complete assigned duties while also proactively thinking ahead
-Project management and adherence
-Ability to manage senior leadership and stakeholders
-Cultural awareness and adapting communications
• Strong acumen in using Excel and PowerPoint
• SAP experience desireable
• Minimum relevant level 7 degree required and continued progress to professional qualifications desired.