Graduate Programme 2019 - Audit
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding Audit team. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. We work with clients across numerous industries and on a global basis. By joining our Audit team, you will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development. This role offers excellent upward career potential and will suit an ambitious motivated person who is willing and interested in getting involved in all aspects of the role.
Through your training you will gain the professional ACA/ACCA qualification while undertaking a variety of work, including:
- planning and scheduling audits;
- liaising onsite with clients to obtain relevant information in order to resolve any queries;
- dealing with clients primarily on phone and email as they are offshore;
- investigating all audit issues to arrive at a solution or proposal;
- preparing reports detailing issues found and recommending corrective and preventative actions to resolve them; and
- having the opportunity to work on short term and long term assignments on clients’ premises.
Skills and attributes:
- possess a strong academic record (minimum 2.1 award in a third level qualification);
- have skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint;
- can communicate ideas, function as part of a group and take a leadership role;
- strive to make a significant contribution to a firm;
- set challenging goals for themselves;
- possess the ability to help others solve problems; and
- live the values of the firm
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.