Senior Business Analyst
About the role
Reporting to – PM&A Operations Finance Manager (Europe)
As a team player you will support the Europe Operations Finance PM&A Team in providing world class performance measurement reporting and deliver value creation by enabling decision making support to hold people to account and drive the business towards sustainable growth.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis for all Middle Office functions, including bridges to Budget/Prior Year/Forecast and provide commentary/insights and highlight any key outliers on same.
- Support and contribute to the delivery of Middle Office Forecasts & Projections.
- Support and contribute to the annual Budget process.
- Simplify and improve report functionality, to facilitate report maintenance and accelerate the refresh process.
- Seek to constantly standardize, improve and absorb within your role appropriate recurring finance activities identified across the Finance Function
- Ownership of reporting Kerry Excel for Europe T&N, consolidating monthly performance and commentary for inclusion in the monthly COO business reviews and submission to the Global Operations Finance team
- Management of Middle Office STIP process, including full alignment and sign-off with all Middle Office function owners on eligible population, relevant dimensions for each individual and agreement on targets and subsequent outturn results
- Financial modelling, translating business activities into numerical form.
Qualifications and skills
- Business related Bachelors’ degree
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills with commercial acumen and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills and strong interpersonal skills are a requirement as is the ability to self-manage and influence others to meet commitments
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to prioritize tasks and objectives.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.