Finance Business Partner
This is a newly created position for an organisation that is going through a really exciting period of change and growth. A leading player in their industry, with a solid p&l and ambitious growth projections for the next 5 years this is a genuinely exciting time to be thinking of joining the business in what will be a relatively new team - everyone is learning together, working as a team and helping grow the business.
Indeed, the culture of this organisation is one of their biggest strengths - people focussed, team focussed, we are looking for flexible and adaptable individuals who are looking for not just a job but to join an organisation for the long term and to be part of something new and exciting.
Mentorship and development plans are considered for you from day 1 so this is a great time to join if you are currently studying for your CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent or if you just want to learn more and encouraged to learn new things.
This is a role of Finance Business Partner/Commercial Accountant. We are looking for individuals who are strong management accountants and who have a passion for communicating and explaning finance to non financial stakeholders. We are looking for proactive individuals who want to get out into the wider organisation and really drive the financial agenda.
Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager in designing and building financial models
- Support the Commercial teams, attend meetings and be proactive in your support of their commercial plans and interpreting their requirements.
- Weekly and monthly margin analysis, commentaries and KPI summaries
- Look to improve margins and profitability by providing insightful analysis taking into account volume, revenue, cost and overheads.
- Be involved in the forecasting and budgeting process of the group.
- Monthly management accounts, commentary and variance analysis.
Ideally you will be working as an analyst/management accountant in industry at the moment and studying towards your ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification or equivalent.