My client is looking for a finance analyst to join their established accountancy team in Crawley
My client is a well known company and is looking for a finance analyst to join their team in Crawley
Key responsibilities for the finance analyst shall include:
- Be able to budget and forecast.
- Using excel, SAP and GDW to prepare month end reports that clearly show the operational and financial performance of departments.
- Must be competent to a high standard using Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to influence, and support both financial and non-financial managers is essential
- Ability to plan and prioritise, with a focus on delivery.
- Strong team player and willingness to get involved and take accountability.
- Ability to forge strong collaborative relationships inside and outside of Finance.
- Accuracy and detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
The successful candidate shall be able to travel to Crawley.
Have knowledge in the above
Currently towards a financial qualification
Great benefits also on offer.