Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will provide support to the utilities side of the business, utilities MD, analytics MD, Sales Director, Director of Operations and build CFO like relationship with key stakeholders.
My client is a rapidly growing IT services company that are looking to develop their business further through the assistance of the successful business partner. They are offer a relaxed and friendly working environment based from one their office in Central London.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Decision support based on high quality analysis of problems and situations.
- Developing themselves as a trusted advisor
- Application of analytical skills with the ability to connect related issues across disciplines and business areas.
- Supporting the planning, budgeting activities of the business divisions.
- Providing insight into the drivers of performance and results.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:
- Minimum of 5 years finance and accountancy experience
- Experience in professional or tech services
- Accountancy Qualification: Part-qualified or finalist level
- Experience in an international
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility to travel if required
The successful candidate:
- Great Central London office and location
- 24 days holiday/year
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Gym allowance
- Fresh fruit every day
- Free Yoga sessions
- Subsidised on site massage