Assistant Accountant - Hospitality
This Assistant Accountant role, is an exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding restaurant chain based in Central London. My client is looking for a sharp, tenacious individual who has over 2 years experience in accountancy and finance.
Based in the heart of London, this Assistant Accountant - Hospitality will work within a rapidly expanding restaurant chain. They work in an soulful environment surrounded by countless career progression. Operating internationally, they provide award winning dinning experiences. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and collaborative team in the heart of London.
This role as Assistant Accountant - Hospitality involves:
- Assisting the management accountant in the preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Maintaining the fixed assets register.
- Accounting for stock movement within the business.
- Dealing with intercompany recharges.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Full responsibility for our franchise business, including production of monthly P&L an Balance sheet.
- Sales mix analysis.
- Variance analysis (GP, labour and maintenance)
- weekly reports and analysis.
- Calculation of weekly stock price.
- Weekly reports and analysis on franchise performance.
- Ad-hoc reports for operation team.
- Accruals and prepayments.
The successful Assistant Accountant - Hospitality, will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in accounting and finance.
- AAT qualified, or qualified to a degree level.
- Experience in the hospitality sector preferable.
- Advanced Excel skills (VlookUps and Pivot-Tables)
- Attention to detail and a tenacious can do attitude.
- A tailored study package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Must be organised and able to meet tight deadlines.
Excellent opportunity for a candidate to work in an exciting and energetic environment. Above all, there is a fantastic opportunity for progression within the company via both a tailored study package and guidance from an experienced team.