An opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a FTSE listed engineering firm based in central London.
My client specialises in engineering/manufacturing and is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. They are based in central London.
This Business Analyst role is focused on providing the Management Team with value added analytical content to support strategic and operational decisions working closely with the Divisional team and Business leaders.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Analysing operational, financial and marketing information to facilitate business decisions.
- Using advanced Excel database analysis skills from multiple sources to enable visibility of profitability of the product, customer, market and capability level across the Division.
- Manage the KPI process ensuring consistency of data across the business and on-time, high quality data reporting.
- Run the budget process and complete budget analysis
- Lead the financial reporting processes for month end, forecast and the strategic plan.
- Ensure Divisional oversight of local business internal audit & controls to ensure compliance with group performance expectations and policies.
- Deputise for the Divisional FD (Performance reviews, Bids) when required
- Support scenario modelling for key business cases and M&A activity as required.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Degree educated
- Advanced Excel/database skills with the ability to to extract data from non-Microsoft sources
- Business Partnering experience highly desirable gained from the engineering sector
- Experience within internal audit advantageous but not essential
£50,000 to £60,000 basic salary + benefits package