Senior Tax Accountant
Senior Tax Accountant required for Thames Valley
Experience in preparation of corporation tax returns, including Patent Box and Capital Allowance claims and financial statement disclosures for all UK entities.
Global Multi-national looking for a Senior Tax Accountant for 3-6 months
The Senior Tax Accountant is responsible for:
- Quarterly/ annual reporting under IFRS
- Preparing corporation tax returns including Patent Box and Capital Allowance claims
- Preparing financial statement disclosures for all UK entities.
- Calculate corporate tax payments for UK.
- Analyse the impact of UK specific legislation on the business
- Review of non-UK statutory accounts and tax returns
We are looking for ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified or equivalent professional experience, knowledge of Alphatax and OneSource would be great.
You need to have a good working knowledge of taxation across the UK and European region.
3-6 month contract paying market rate.
Commutable from Uxbridge, Slough, Windsor, Reading, Marlow.