Senior Management Accountant
The Senior Management Accountant will report to the Finance Manager and will take responsibility for the Management Accounts of a key division within the business. You will also have line management responsibility for one Assistant Accountant.
Our client is a leading recruitment business who have shown record growth over the past 5 years thanks to expansion into new areas and geographies. Despite this impressive growth, the business has maintained a family-friendly feel and pride themselves on having an enviable culture which is open, honest and non-hierarchical.
Measures of Success
- Production of the management accounts to agreed timescales
- Liaison with Managers/Directors to ensure full understanding of the numbers
- Attention to detail
- Support/assistance to the Finance Manager
- Continuous personal development
- Evidence of commitment to the Company Vision & Values
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good management skills
- Highly numerate
- Strong MS Office user
- Xero, Sage 200
- Coaching of trainee accountants.
- Previous experience of accounting and payroll.
- Professional and approachable manner
- Confident and credible.
- Team player who can motivate their team
- Can do attitude
- Can contribute to process improvement.
- Qualified Accountant
This role comes with competitive salary and benefits package.