This role is an interim Credit Control role based in Blackburn. The Credit Controller will be chasing debt, dealing with reconsiliations and handling a high amount of invoices.
The client is a large UK business based in Blackburn. They are looking for an interim credit controller to deal with there back log of invoices and chase reconsiliations.
The key responsibilities of the credit controller will include
- Chasing debt and aged debt
- Dealing with reconsiliations
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Chasing Invoices
The succesful candidate will have/be
- Pro active and hard working
- Good at time management
- Previous experience in a similar role
Salary of £21,000 + Holiday pay