Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big.
Teamwork is important at Apple, and every single day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function.
We support and promote career development throughout the organization, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones.
Apple is seeking to recruit an Authorized Requestor to its Apple Operations (AO) division. You will be part of a global team charged with approving the purchase of international assets and ensuring that these assets are accurately tracked to protect Apples interests.
- Primary degree or diploma in business related subject or equivalent.
- SAP Knowledge desirable
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills desirable
- Accounting Experience required
- Experience of Internal controls an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people
- Should be able to deliver in a dynamic work environment
- Positive energy & attitude with a desire to drive improvement & results
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - a naturally enquiring approach
- The purpose of the Authorised Spend Requestor role is to ensure that proper controls are adhered to within each line of business and Apple is receiving value for money.
- Process and approve purchase requisitions ensuring compliance to Apple’s P2P policies.
- Acknowledge delivery of goods and services in partnership with internal controls, to the appropriate quantity and quality ordered/expected by business.
- Promote Apple purchase to pay requirements with vendors e.g. PO data requirements
- Build strategic map of where (LOB) are spending their money at vendor and division level.
- Provide analytical support to the Division Finance leadership for budget tracking, accruals & forecasting.
- Support and train Global Supply Managers to raise PR’s in line with policy and practice.
- Ad hoc data reconciliations and reports as necessary – dealing with large data sets of complex data.
- Work with key business partners in GBS to identify and deliver operational improvements.
Education & Experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.