Interim Treasury Analyst
Support on cash management activities, cash flow forecasting and intercompany reporting. Learn and develop with a supportive Treasury Manager.
- Support Front Office with Global Cash Management.
- Improve and report on Daily Cash with highlights.
- Consolidation and reporting of weekly 13CFF Group.
- Reporting of fin. indebtedness and forecasting of Net Debt / Covenants.
- Cash planning, matched funding and cash repatriations.
- Working capital management.
- Maintain Inter-company loan register and documentation.
- Publish monthly inter-company schedule with accrued interest.
- Maintain hedge register for cross currency swaps and IRS.
- Collate end of month MTM fair valuations of financial derivatives from banks.
- Daily reporting on pensions contribution compliance with limits, receivables and keeping Assigner bank account security to a minimum.
- Organise for addition and removal of receivables to maintain min. limit.
- Maintain financial excel calculation model.
- Act as main administrator for Treasury transactions on online banking platforms.
- Graduate in Finance / Accounting.
- Desire to study a professional qualification.
- Previous treasury experience.
Temporary to permanent opportunity.