Senior Financial Analyst
A newly created position as a Senior Financial Analyst with an opportunity to add value and develop the role across this rapidly growing organisation. Great benefits on offer and a great career progression for the right candidate as well as exposure to senior stakeholders across the organisation.
This is a client you may not have heard of before, but since being established in 2014 they have grown massively and are adding value to the UK across a huge number of programmes. They have market leading benefits and great centrally located offices in Sheffield.
As Senior Financial Analyst you will be joining a newly created team and developing this newly created role to support key areas and stakeholders across this growing business. You will be comfortable operating across a complex organisation going through growth and change and key areas of delivery will include:
- Managing financial transactions, operations, valuations and reporting for a portfolio of investments.
- Management of key internal and external stakeholder relationships including at senior levels.
- Acting as a key business partner to senior stakeholders and working colloaboratively across other teams.
- Financial modelling.
- Process development and process mapping.
Senior Financial Analyst candidates will come from a variety of potential backgrounds - potentially financial services, accountancy or MI, but key requirements to be successful in this role include experience and ability across the following areas:
- Financial modelling
- Performance reporting
- Finance business partnering with key stakeholders
- Presenting and reporting to board
- Working effectively within an environment of change
- A collaborative working style
Market leading benefits including above average pension contributions, bonus scheme and holiday
Salary c£48,000 - £55,000 depending upon relevant experience