Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
We are currently looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer for a contract with QLD Health. The position is located in inner North Brisbane and will start as a short term contract with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior Accounts Receivable Officer you are required to manage a large team of 15+ and be responsible for managing the operational function associated with revenue and invoicing. You need to be confident enough to hit the ground running and be able to show excellent time management capability.
Some of your duties required include:
- Providing guidance on legislative frameworks, financial management policies/practises/guidelines
- Prepare reports on various aspects of revenue related performance and data
- Provide advice around strategic revenue opportunities
- Oversee and review invoicing, receipting, banking and reconciliations
- Co-ordinate annual financial statements
- Ensure the end-of-month, journals, accruals and reconciliations processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Effectively manage and review revenue control operations against KPIs
Experience/attributes of successful candidate will include:
- Experience effectively managing a large team
- A background in the health industry
- Previous experience working in either QLD Government or large organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to start immediately
For more information, please contact Kaity on email@example.com and quote job reference number 4A/23310.