Finance Business Partner
You will be working as a Finance Business Partner in a strategic role within the NHS, working on business cases and analysis to improve cost savings within the trust, whilst bridging the gap across divisions in a business partnering capacity. This is a newly generated role, allowing you great scope to put your stamp on the trust with a large budget.
The client is a very large and well-established NHS Foundation Trust in London with a well-established finance team. This role as Finance Business Partner covers a range of medical/ clinical areas and has a very high overall turnover.
The role includes, but is not limited to;
- Working on complex business cases to improve the trust's position
- Stakeholder and senior management engagement
- Using forensic accounting methods to analyse complex business opportunities
You as the successful Finance Business Partner candidate will be;
- CCAB qualified accountant (either ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Be a management accountant and business analysis expert - providing guidance across the division
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Hands on approach, with good resilience, managing a large budget of £200m
- ~£60,000 - £68,000
- Excellent pension
- Strong work/life balance
- Very good holiday package