The main purpose of this role will be to provide senior-level financial, operational and commercial support to the senior leaders. You will play a crucial role in the finance department by managing day to day activities and providing technically sound financial and management information that will inform operational decisions.
Market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance building materials. A business that really prides themselves on first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market.
- Providing strategic leadership within the costing function and ensuring the costing function supports the business at a strategic and operational level
- Ensuring the Finance staff are provided with the appropriate levels of supervision, mentoring & coaching.
- Providing monthly variance analysis and forecasts to inform decision-making.
- Responsibility for ensuring that change management system is used appropriately and perform regular audits to ensure standard costs reflects changes authorised.
- Review monthly stock provision calculations
- Building trusted relationships with key personal across the business and operations, providing healthy challenge and collaborative support to enhance future performance
- Preparation, review and update of standard product costs.
- Prepare Models and support annual budgeting and strategic planning process.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Managerial experience is desirable
- Experience with SAP
- Manufacturing experience would be advantageous
Up to £46,000