Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will be expected to support the senior leadership with financial decisions. Build relationships across the organisation to maximise potential.
Our Berkshire based client is within the not for profit and charities sector seeking some temporary support across the organisation to maximise financial resources.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Build and maintain influential relationships with senior leaders across the organisation
- Ensure departments in the organisation are operating sustainably
- Support the organisation to achieve strategic objectives
- Lead project investment appraisals
- Work with senior finance team to review and improve the finance regime
- Interpretation of business KPIs, MI and best practice
- Ensure opportunities are taken forward and all risks addressed
- Coach other members of the finance team to enhance performance
The successful Finance Business Partner:
- Qualified accountant
- Strong commercial financial acumen including knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to quickly build close working relationships with members of the SLT
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience demonstrating the key responsibilities of the role in a large SME
For the successful Finance Business Partner there is a salary of circa £55k, 12 month role in a modern office based in Berkshire and an opportunity to make a difference within a meaningful organisation.