Financial Services Internal Audit Assistant Manager - Big 4
Our client, a Big 4 firm, is looking to hire into their Financial Services Internal Audit team in London.
Big 4 firm, London.
Our client is looking to grow their FS Internal Audit team.
Clients range across the sectors of Banking, Insurance and Funds. FS IA delivers added value to clients through a range of services, the main being Internal Audit Effectiveness Reviews, Co-source and Outsource services.
Within FS IA there is an opportunity for Assistant Managers to play a supporting role in the development of the national FS IA practice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individuals, who possess great attention to detail and project management skills, have previous FS audit experience and are keen on becoming an integral part of this growing team.
Areas of Work:
As an Assistant Manager in FS IA there will be opportunities to work alongside the management team on a variety of engagements covering the spectrum of services that we provide including:
* reviewing and establishing internal audit functions
* creating audit plans delivery of individual and/or a programme of internal audit projects
* partnering with clients to supply specialist or additional resource
* process improvement
* projects control and risk self-assessment training and delivery
* Internal Audit and/or risk management private sector and/or professional services experience within the Financial Service sector (ideally but not limited to Big Four background)
* experience of working within a business function and/or oversight/risk role in the Financial Services industry or FS professional services workshop facilitation (preferable)
* strong communication skills and ability to influence and deal with senior individuals strong project management skills
* part or fully qualified (ACCA, IIA, CCAB, ICAEW or equivalent)
Excellent salary up to £50,000 plus bonus, variety and career progression.