Tax & Accounts Senior - Top 100 Firm
Our client, a Top 100 Accountancy Practice is seeking a Tax Compliance Senior to join their team, specifically involving medical tax compliance and accounts.
Our client is a Top 100 national accountancy firm, with an office in Dorset.
The primary responsibility of this Tax Compliance Senior, based in the Dorset area is to work primarily in respect of personal tax clients but also with compliance for other taxes, managing a substantial portfolio of clients efficiently.
More specifically, the Tax Compliance Senior will:
* Work with other taxes that compliance including forms P11D, and corporation tax matters
* Control the management and completion of a portfolio of clients
* Take a proactive role in the review and management of junior members of the team
* Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs and clients
* Work with the firms accounts department accordingly
* Act as a point of contact for specific clients for any quires
* Be prepared to undertake occasional travel in the Dorset region
The ideal candidate for this Personal Tax Executive role will be a qualified accountant (ATT or CTA) with a proven track record in roles within Tax Compliance. As such, a background in, or knowledge of the Tax sector is required. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate expertise in the following areas: * Preparing tax returns and managing own client portfolio * Exposure to Personal Tax Compliance and accounts * Excellent IT Skills and Excel to the intermediate level * Understanding of medical tax returns and accounts would be desirable, but not essential.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, this role offers the opportunity to develop with the role to fit personal needs with exposure to extensive training and review.