Audit Assistant Manager
The Audit Assistant Manager plays a central role within the Assurance department. The successful candidate will take ownership of allocated assignments in a way that meets and exceeds client expectations.
My client is a genuine market leader, highly regarded and well respected across Hampshire and further afield. With positive growth and an environment which promotes internal development, my client can provide excellent career prospects for an Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager looking to progress and develop into an Audit manager position. They are known for providing market leading benefits as well as having an understanding that work life balance is a very important factor to an effective team.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Managing a client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- Coordinating all aspects of audit planning including scheduling and attending client meetings, internal review requirements and production of planning documents.
- Addressing high level technical and audit issues ensuring the audit team are able to concentrate on core audit issues.
- Managing audit teams on specific assignments.
As an Audit Assistant Manager you will need to have:
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA).
- Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and computerised audit packages.
- Demonstrated sound task ownership and communication skills within a previous audit senior / assistant manager role.
- The ability to support and mentor staff.
The candidate will look at both junior and senior options meaning that the salary banding would range between £35,000 and £45,000. As well as this, a great benefits package and brilliant work life balance.