Sales and Marketing Finance Analyst
The role of Sales and Marketing Finance Analyst acts as the finance liaison between the commercial finance team and the S&M team.
My client is a rapidly growing multi-billion dollar US tech business. They are consistently voted as being amongst the best businesses to work for in the UK.
They are about to embark on an exciting new period of sustained growth.
This is a role with a huge amoutn of exposure to the wider business. Responsiblities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the quarterly/annual operational budgeting and forecasting process for EMEA, including business/financial modelling, resource allocation, head count planning, variance analysis, monthly financial analysis and performance reviews
- Designing, defining and implementing compensation plans across Sales and Marketing functions to drive strategic company objectives and revenue optimisation
- Ensuring that S&M targets maintain high productivity expectations and are revisited frequently
- Providing direct financial support to the business leaders through the provision of quality management information and commercial advice
- Supporting, developing and implementing business and operational strategies to drive profitability and efficiencies throughout the business
- Working with FP&A to build accurate revenue plans/forecasts at regional and product level
It would be hugely beneficial to have experience in investment appraisal, DCF, NPV and IRR.
- Bachelors in Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics
- MBA, CIMA or similar
- Relevant experience required as a finance partner for Sales / Marketing organisations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, SQL skills an advantage
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion an advantage
- Open and internal customer focused approach
- Self-starter that takes ownership of issues and drives then toward a conclusion
- Able to succeed in a fast, high-growth and fairly unstructured work environment
- Ability to dig into details as well as analyze data from a high level view
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal/networking skills
- Team player
There is a very competitive salary on offer for this role.