Insurance Audit Manager / Senior Manager
Leading insurance audit firm looking for a highly motivated Audit Manager or Senior Manager in London.
Top 10 accounting firm, London.
Insurance Audit Manager or Senior Manager
Leading insurance audit firm looking for a highly motivated Audit Manager or Senior Manager with insurance entity experience capable of further promotion.
You will take responsibility for: implementing and delivering efficient and effective audits of a range of insurance underwriting and intermediation entities, and for playing a key role in the development of an expanding insurance practice.
- To be part of the management team and develop the firm's insurance client portfolio.
- To manage all aspects of a client portfolio; including client service and technical excellence.
- To effectively deploy staff on assignments.
- To be involved in advisory assignments, such as due diligence, internal audit, operational performance review, risk measurement and controls.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process throughout the team.
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA or equivalent (essential).
- Experience of the London insurance market desirable.
- Thorough understanding of existing International Standards on Auditing and their application to the audits of medium and/or large entity audit engagements.
- Role model within the team setting high standards of quality and demonstrating commitment to self-development.
- Communicates team goals with clarity, sets clear objectives for team members that are aligned to business plans and monitors and assesses performance, providing timely feedback and support as necessary.
- Effectively develops talent within the team.
- Contributes to the development of new initiatives, and technical research.
- Maintains and applies an up-to-date knowledge of the firm's risk management policies and operational procedures and ensures team adherence to these.
- Promotes the firm's values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
Excellent salary and normal office hours.