A global company are looking to expand their finance team through recruiting a finance assistant into their ever-growing team. The company are involved in a large amount of projects and now is an exciting time to join. They specialise in travel and would like candidates from a similar background.
The leisure and business travel member partners who are part of the group are each independently owned. As a collective, they produce over £3bn of travel sales each year.
The company are extremely proud of our member partners and although their skills and travel knowledge are as different as the individuals themselves, they all share a passion for travel and a desire to tailor their travel services to the individual needs of their customers.
You will be responsible for the back-office finance for a well know travel company.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Finance and Administration Assistant, would report to the Finance Team Leader. You'd work alongside four other friendly and fun Administrator professionals. The whole team works really close together so you're not left on your own, but rather have the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off each other and learn from each other.
A successful candidates profile will be similar to:
- Worked within the Finance Department of a Travel Management Company and has an understanding of processing BSP and dealing with air ticket pricing queries
- General administration
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Making purchase ledger and supplier payments
- Using MS Excel (intermediate level: e.g. knowledge of formulas)
- Building healthy relationships with clients / or working in a client facing role
Successful candidates will be offered:
£26,000 - £28,000