Title: Accounts Supervisor
Hours: Initially part time, negotiable hours, 16-20 per week - with a view to full time
Salary: circa £25,000 pro rata
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an Accounts Supervisor to join a rapidly expanding Redditch based manufacturing and distribution firm. This position offers flexible working options, and an excellent working environment. The position will be appointed on a part time basis initially, but the successful candidate will be in a position to work full-time hours by mid 2019.
This role is ideally suited to someone experienced at Senior/Supervisor level, who is keen to roll up their sleeves and help build a strong, well-organised Accounting Department from the ground up.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Initial assistance in migration to and launch of Xero Accounting System
* Implementation of Financial Procedures
* Sales, Purchase & Nominal Ledger Management
* Coordination & Administration of Payroll
* Human Resources Administration
* Oversee workload of department to ensure deadlines are met
* Production of accounts to trial balance
* PAYE, tax and VAT returns
* Liaise directly with customers and suppliers, strengthening relationships and addressing queries
* Current or recent experience is essential
* ACCA/CA qualified, or equivalent experience
* Experience of working within manufacturing would be advantageous, however not essential
* Experience of Trade Gecko and Xero systems would be advantageous, however not essential
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
* This is an excellent opportunity offering a perfect step to gaining more responsibility, and the chance to be hands on with the development of this new department.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised individual and will have a flexible, can-do attitude to working. If you are highly analytical and possess excellent communication skills, please click 'Apply' to forward your CV.