A large logistics company with major site based in Nottingham is looking for a finalist level management accountant to come and work out of there state-of-the-art offices.
The client is a multi-million pound logistics company with sites up and down the country.
- Manage the weekly production of costings for several profit centres within the site.
- Submit weekly costings and KPI information to Operations and Head Office.
- Creation and maintenance of accurate MI for the operational team.
- Produce monthly management accountant for all profit centres.
- Investigate and explain variances in the management accounts.
- Produce monthly review pack of financial and operational management information for discussion with customers at review meetings.
- Produce annual budgets and periodic re forecasts for all profit centres.
- Invoice and credit control customers and update Company cash forecast.
- Deal with site suppliers including self-billing subcontract hauliers on a weekly basis.
- Maintain accurate purchase ordering.
- Part Qualified Management Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Attention to detail and analytical approach.
- Experienced in accounts preparation, including journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation and income deferral.
- Questioning and enquiring approach with a real desire to seek out new methods that will allow more efficient provision of accurate financial data.
- Comfortable working individually and as part of a team, sharing knowledge and improvement ideas for the benefit of the Company and its staff.
- Hard working and flexible, with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Good communicator at all levels up to and including Operational Managers and Directors, customers, suppliers and other internal staff.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Study Support