On boarding Manager
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Responsibilities (how we will measure success)
Reporting to the Head of Share Service, this role will lead the onboarding of new and incremental business, into the Client Service Shared Operations, ensuring it is proactively managed and planned in close coordination with the Country clusters. You will ensure the successful implementation of new Client work ensuring that it delivers on client quality expectations, contractual commitments, and the scalability of the Shared Service Team.
- Jointly work with the Cluster ‘on boarding’ Teams to define, plan, and execute high priority client initiatives into the Back Office shared service environment in line with the Business objectives
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the global standard operating model for ‘onboarding’ new business and related functional groups/business partners.
- Gather, collate and provide regular reporting on potential new clients from Country Clusters, and impact on Shared services
- Assist with the development of on-boarding and transition plans for new client onboarding, and develop best practice models for service delivery.
- Preparation of client service plans including; assessing client fund servicing needs, securing adequate resources to set up the account, build out the new processes required and an understanding the Technology needs.
- Act as the liaison between Front office and Shared Service Client teams to on-board clients to systems
- As required participate in discovery sessions to fully understand new client requirements, identify pain points for shared services & define the implementation approach for clients
- Present and articulate shared services scope of work, features and standardized solutions, clear processes and SLAs
- Coordinate with Shared Service Workforce Planning Team(s) to ensure incremental new business resources and skill required are forecasted accurately and recruited on time
- Coordinate with Finance to plan, forecast and track incremental new business, highlighting any overrun on specific Clients
- Coordinate with Client Team to set standards for monitoring of incremental work based on client specifics
- Coordinate with local Training teams to ensure that the relevant Client information is clear and any Client nuances are documented for scalability
- Provide positive, enthusiastic support to sales and front office Country Clusters as you work through the onboarding process
- Track and record each stage of the process for Shared service re incremental business effectively and efficiently, providing regular reporting on status and highlighting any issues.
- Ensure that legal checks and requirements for potential clients are conducted satisfactorily
- Perform due diligence analysis for scoping of on-boarding activities.
- Comply with the Compliance and risk policies and protocols to ensure they are adhered to by the entire department and deficiencies repaired and escalated
- Coordinate with all relevant teams to ensure internal workflows will meet client needs and regulatory controls.
- Communication of progress and expectations to key internal/external stakeholders
- Project manage integrations into the shared services including post implementation review for following six months.
- Continue to optimise the Client onboarding process for the benefit of the Client and shared Service effectiveness.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and agreed budget
Key competencies for position and level (see Group Competency model)
- Creates Collaborative Relationships establishes and maintains a wide variety of relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, communicates well, manages conflict, Customer focused
- Delivers Consistent Results action orientated, plans and aligns
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and other accountable for meeting commitments
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Public/private accounting experience, predominantly in the fund administration
- Knowledge of local statutory reporting requirements across North American, Europe and APAC a plus
- Knowledge and experience in accounting systems (Investran, etc.). Demonstrated KYC/AML experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi task and deliver to a tight deadline
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels across all functions
- Team player
Education / professional qualifications -
- Minimum education Bachelors
- Background experience
- Client focused environment
- Private Equity Fund Administration
- Accountancy experience and or Fund accounting
- Company, product and market knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar industry with a focus on Corporate Accounting and Funds.
- Previous experience of a high volume service centre
- Fluent in English
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.