Transfer Agency Supervisor PERE
Job Title: Investor Relations Supervisor (Transfer Agency)
Private Equity Real Estate
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The Supervisor is an integral member of the IR team with the responsibility for managing the workflows and deliverables of Investor Relations Administrators and Senior Investor Relations Administrators. Individuals in this role have proven themselves capable and responsible with strong technical knowledge, attention to detail and superior customer service skills.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Supervision of the daily deliverables, checks and controls of the team. This includes delegating relevant tasks to, and liaising with all team members to ensure they complete their deliverables within SLA.
- Liaise with IR Senior Administrators and Administrators throughout the day with regards task completion updates and monitoring SLA completion.
- Communicate daily to the Account Manager and escalate any concerns completing any of the above.
- Responsible for an overview of ECM, making sure that all IR Senior Administrators and Administrators are aware of the workflow and complete their daily tasks, using ATLAS as support to monitor team success.
- Responsible for maintaining oversight and identifying any potential issues and escalating where required.
- Monitor client correspondence and Moxie queues, ensuring team are managing responses within SLA, providing professional and comprehensive responses, and approving emails in a timely manner
- Compile and review team statistics with the Account Manager each week to identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Coach team members, empowering them to complete their tasks efficiently and accurately through training
- Monitor and report on success and areas for improvement.
- Provide cross training on IR teams, meeting targets and developing training plans to facilitate
- Participate in the leadership of daily meetings and process/system updates, ensuring all information filters through the team.
- Actively participate in discussions around any enhancements / changes and ensure this is communicated effectively to their teams and processes are updated where required.
- Build professional, positive and collaborative working relationships with peers and colleagues in other departments, e.g. Fund accounting, SSC, Compliance, Treasury, AML, Legal and Compliance teams on a regular basis
- The Supervisor should provide Key Support to the Account Manager in respect of any Ad-hoc task completion
- Trustee on Site Visits
- Client Visits
- Board Pack review final check
- Fund Setups / Double Blind Checklists
- The Supervisor should act on behalf on the Account Manager in their absence with respect to the following:
- Escalation of any team issues or errors to the Senior Account Manager
- Completion of the monthly Manager Control Reporting
- Acting as point of contact for urgent client queries
- Escalating any team items or deliverables that require Account Manager approval to the Senior Account Manager
- The supervisor is a key risk control within the team. They should be risk aware and employ critical thinking to identify potential issues, both in existing processes and in ad hoc day to day scenarios.
- The supervisor should ensure all incoming capital call/drawdown cash receipts are reviewed and signed off by COE in a timely manner and escalate any receipts on hold to the manager.
- The supervisor should assist the account manager with leading fund closes by ensuring commitments are timely booked, ECM queues are in good order and liaising with AML/FATCA teams.
- The supervisor should assist with the review and release of all distribution payments for interfaced and non-interfaced banks.
- Degree qualified in a business or Finance related disciple Attention to detail
- A 'team player' who can work well within the function to deliver a quality service
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Client focus
- Continuous improvement
- A proven interest in the financial markets and private equity industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.