As Finance Manager you will work very closely with the Finance Director of this SME organisation. You will be given a broad range of responsibilities and free reign to make to the role your own. This is a key role for organisation and requires a self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the management accounts including commentary, cash-flow analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Work with the management team to ensure good understanding of the financial information and how it is relevant to their departments.
- Analyse and present sales data to the sales department to ensure good market understanding of our industry and product range
- Work with the production team to ensure costings are accurate and effective
- Prepare forecasts to assist business planning and aid decision making.
- Understand business processes, problem solve and suggest improvements to maintain integrity of the quality of data.
- Work on special projects as required, often interpreting & communicating financial data to non-financial colleagues and offering professional judgement.
- Contribute to the development of financial systems and
The successful candidate will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified with strong IT skills.