Senior Associate/Assistant Manager/Manager (FRS) – AML and Sanctions Services
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our clients dealing with:
- Fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- Commercial disputes advisory and litigation support
- Digital evidence recovery
- Regulatory compliance
- Anti-money laundering & sanctions services
- Intellectual property and contract governance
- Fraud risk management and fraud detection
KPMG Forensic aims to provide our clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.
- Work with the team to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of compliance or internal control engagements and projects in line with the Firm’s risk management practices for clients across wide range industries.
- Support Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) compliance reviews, health checks and KYC remediation engagements/lead smaller engagements.
- Lead the team in overall AML and Sanctions related engagements – gap assessments, compliance monitoring and assist in delivering training.
- Develop and improve AML policies and procedures for clients.
- Perform engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements.
- Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to the person in charge of the project.
- Take responsibility for supervising small teams in engagements.
- Produce quality working papers, review / revise work and assist in drafting reports and proposals.
- Gain experience in the area of AML and Sanctions investigations.
- Assist in marketing activities and in developing the Forensic practice.
- Assist with the engagement management from proposal, execution, delivery, budgets controls and reporting.
- Maintain professional and positive client interactions.
- Contribute to personal and overall team development, through staying up-to-date with AML related news and regulatory developments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting; Economics; Finance; Business Administration; Financial Risk Management, Law or any other equivalent qualifications.
- Preferably a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist or possess an Advance Certificate in AML/CFT although not essential.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in advisory firm (Big 4, mid-tier or general consultancy) or working experience in Compliance/AML in Financial Institutions/Regulatory Bodies.
- Candidates with less than 5 years of experience will be considered for the Senior Associate position.
- Technical Knowledge of AML and Sanctions.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivation and possess and enquiring mind.
- Familiarity with AML Solutions.
- Familiarity with Fraud Risk Management Solutions.
- Familiarity with banking and investment banking.
- Project management experience.
- Strong in on boarding and remediation processes.
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS is an advantage.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.