Senior Manager- Risk & Advisory Services
BDO Risk and Advisory Services team is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to strategically grow our Financial Services Risk and Advisory Services offering.
BDO is the Irish Member Firm of BDO International, a network with over 1,000 member firm offices worldwide and the world's fifth largest accountancy network. Our impressive headquarters are located in the heart of Dublin where we offer a wide range of Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
BDO is one of the world's leading professional services organisations.
At BDO you can be yourself - we value you as an individual and want you to realise your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts. We give you the challenge and support you need and you are able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience. We recognise and reward your high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in our success. We are clear on what we expect from you and what you can expect in return.
Our Risk and Advisory Services team provides assurance and advisory services to many of Ireland's leading SMEs, multi-nationals and public sector organisations, spanning areas such as Internal Audit, Cyber Security, Risk Management, Sarbanes-Oxley and Internal Control best-practice.
As a result of a strong increase in demand for our expertise and professional approach, our team is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to strategically grow our Financial Services Risk and Advisory Services offering. This represents an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate with the potential to build a significant offering in the Financial Services sector and leverage the strong foundation that already exists. This is a challenging and rewarding role working with a team of experienced Risk Advisory professionals. The successful candidate will lead the team's engagements across Financial Services, encompassing Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Risk Framework Development, Internal Control and Sarbanes Oxley.
* Strong technical knowledge with extensive Financial Services practice experience
* Ability to build key client relationships
* Experienced in providing commercially focused solutions to meet clients' needs
* Excellent oral presentation and report writing skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Able to effectively lead teams to ensure timely and successful project delivery
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work as both a team member and independently
* Honours Degree or equivalent
* Qualification relevant to auditing such as ACA, PIIA/CIA or ACCA
* Minimum 4 -5 years' experience as part of an Internal Audit/ Risk Management/Financial Audit department within professional services, with a focus on Financial Services clients, or in a similar role directly within the Financial Services industry
BDO is an equal opportunities employer