Manager Corporate Finance
Perth Airport is the world's gateway to our city and state. Having recently completed a $1 billion transformation our next wave of investment will see development of a new runway, major expansion of the international terminal, and the consolidation of all airlines into the Airport Central precinct.
The airport estate is home to a diverse range of business activities, supporting more than 17,000 jobs. Around 14 million people travel through Perth Airport each year while an increasing number of exporters use the airport to tap into the growing markets of our region.
We service a truly diverse community and know that we can achieve even more with people from different backgrounds, working together in an environment of inclusion and respect. By welcoming our individual differences, talents and insights into our team, we all contribute to our common goals and success.
At Perth Airport we are committed to developing an equitable and diverse workforce. We welcome and encourage people of all diverse backgrounds to apply.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager Corporate Finance, Treasury & EPMO, you will be responsible for providing management of Corporate Finance functions and provide analytical support in areas including corporate finance, strategy, business planning, debt and equity financing, capital projects.
- Deliver financial modelling, presentation and analysis.
- Deliver the corporate valuation process and related budgeting.
- Deliver financial support to the aeronautical business unit.
- Ensure treasury requirements of debt facilities and financial instruments are met including forecast requirements.
- Work closely with the financial analyst team to ensure treasury activities are compliant, financial valuation is completed and a clear understanding of value drivers are communicated in a timely manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with General Manager Corporate Finance, Treasury and EPMO to deliver corporate strategy and produce targeted business outcomes.
- Assess, monitor and plan the efficient use of cash and financial services including monitoring debt.
- Communication to board, shareholders and executive and a broad range of internal stakeholders.
- Support fund management including capital raising.
To be successful in this role
You will be inquisitive by nature and somebody who is always looking for alternative ways to improve efficiency. As a genuine self-starter you will strive for excellence, be proactive in your approach and demonstrate resilience in how you carry out your day to day duties. You must have strong analytical skills and be adaptable to an ever changing environment as new challenges present themselves daily. Prior management consulting experience would prove advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity for a driven financial professional who would like to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and have at least 4 years post graduate experience.
The benefits of working for Perth Airport
Perth Airport offers an excellent salary package, professional development opportunities, employee benefits in the workplace and on-going challenges to grow and develop in your role. This role allows you to take ownership of your workload and be part of the company's advancing growth.
The next steps
As Hudson Recruitment are working exclusively on this role, all queries should be directed to email@example.com or have a confidential chat with Shamini Rajah on 0893230256.