Credit Control and Billing Clerk
This role is for a large business based in Manchester City Centre. They are looking for a credit control/ billings clerk to assist there team on a temporary basis.
The client is a large international business with offices across the UK and the US. They are looking for a candidate on an interim basis with an immediate start.
The main responsibilities of the Credit Controller/ Billing Clerk include:
- Timely and accurate processing of Sales ledger invoices and credit notes based on internal policies and procedures
- Chasing invoices and dealing with reconciliations
- Pro actively chasing debt
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
The Successful candidate will have/be
- Pro active
- Be able to manage a heavy work load
- Be able to work well in a team as well as on their own
A salary of £20,000-£25,000 + Holiday Pay