Accounts Receivable, Senior Analyst
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The person will be responsible for overseeing teams of Processors and Analysts under Accounts Receivable. He/ she has performance oversight for their team and ensures that productivity and quality metrics are met and reported. He/ she also oversees complex cases and customers and troubleshoot issues.
Production Supervision and Support
- Coordinates individual and team work assignments
- Monitors work load balancing
- Supports high quality work through a positive environment
- Monitors team member’s performance with the focus on improvement
Service Level Agreements and Performance Metrics
- Ensures individual and team service levels are met or exceeded
- Assists in reviewing daily, weekly and monthly service levels and provides recommendations for improvements
- Front line contact for questions or issues surrounding service levels
- Participates in providing feedback to the Quality team for improvement suggestions
- Works with auditing resources on individual and team error trends
- Ensures timely feedback is provided to individuals and teams on quality issues, changes or trend.
- Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
- Provides suggestions to Management on unit performance, including motivation tactics, incentive programs and performance rewards
- Accounting, Business or Finance Graduates, CPA an advantage
- Atleast 4 years of work experience with minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Management experience required
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular AP / AR
- Preferably at least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in a SSC or BPO environment
- Experience in using SAP Accounting modules
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will support either business group from China or Indonesia, some initial travel is mandatory.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.