About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Accountant to join the team in Kerry Foods, Listowel.
This is a Contract role.
- Calculation of prime costs through SAP and settlement of production process orders
- Calculation of monthly cost of sales and tie back to the general ledger
- Analysis of material usage, yield and wastage and seeking explanations on variances where required
- Complete General Ledger - Journal posting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Accounts review and finalisation
- Inventory Control, Reconciliation & Valuation - Financial Control, Perform & review period end stock reconciliation
- Oversight of the weekly Forward Projection (“Flash”) report, providing regional management with a real-time assessment of current month business performance
- Business Performance Reporting and Analysis- Operational performance review of statistical reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting - Providing support around Sku prime costs, overheads, factory yields & labour
- Year End Audit & Statutory Accounts - On site physical stock / Asset audit
- Qualified Accountant
- 3+ years PQE
- 3rd Level qualification Relevant Degree (Business or Finance related)
- Experience working within a Manufacturing environment
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Experience of preparing and providing management accounts & Financial accounts
- Competent in all Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Great team player
- Ability to work with a number of different teams within the org
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
More importantly! You will have a desire to know the intricacies of how our business operates and be able to build excellent relationships with stakeholders and everyone in general! We love personality too and people who take ownership and pride in what they do and enjoy doing it! There are exciting things happening at Kerry Foods now and in the near future, we want people to stick around and be part of that journey through growing their career with us. Sounds like you might want in? Apply now, and don’t miss out!
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.