Graduate Financial Analyst
On behalf of business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a Graduate Financial Analyst to join their commercial FP&A team.
My client is based within walking distance of the station in Reading and have incredibly modern offices with a flexible working environment. They are the number one company within their field and offer bespoke services to SME's across the market.
The successful graduate for this permanent role will get exposure to the following key duties:
- Financial accounting for Finance, Legal, HR, Customer Excellence, Technology, Marketing and CEO cost centres.
- Liaise with cost centre managers, produce the monthly variance analysis, monthly re-forecasting and annual budgets.
- Oversee the headcount reporting process and reporting.
- Key support to Head of FP&A & FP&A Manager
- Month end reporting
- Accruals and prepayments
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Be degree educated in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Have a placement year within finance or exposure to the basics within accounting
- Intermediate excel skills with ability to perform Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Attention to detail, accurate data entry and being organised is essential
- The holder must be able to communicate well at all levels and work harmoniously as a member of a team.
Excellent salary, career progression and study support for the right candidate.