Division of a global, engineering and consulting organisation based in Guildford is recruiting a Financial Controller
The role includes controllership elements and project accounting, supporting operations
My client is a specialist engineering business based in Guildford - they are a division of a global market leading business.
Responsibilities in the Financial Controller role are broad including:
- Production of statutory accounts
- Reporting both internally and to group
- Support operations as a finance business partner on project spend
- Supporting the financial accounting function
- ad hoc project work to develop systems and process
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant - probably ACA or ACCA - with exposure to statutory accounting.
Salary to £60,000 plus excellent benefits and exceptional holiday allowance.