Pro services Credit controller
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pro services Credit controller to join the London accountancy team.
Page are proud to represent this Large and growing accountancy firm in the heart of London. The role is an exciting opportunity and a great time to join. Please read the full description before applying.
The key responsibilities of the Pro services Credit controller are:
- Assist with the collection of unpaid invoices
- Ensuring timely payment is made
- Working alongside collections team
- Liaising with partners and fee earners
- Credit checking new clients
- Maintain strong working relationships between clients and partners
- Ensure debtor days are reduced
- Maintain accurate collection records
- Attend monthly debtor meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- 3 years exposure in a Pro services environment
- Ability to communicate to partners effectively
- Keen eye for detail
- Be a well polished individual with strong past experience
- Able to explain there previous rolls and show how they can apply them self
- References of previous employment
the successful Pro services Credit controller will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.