Interim Treasury Manager
Manage Treasury Operations for a FTSE 250.
- Management of cash to ensure effective liquidity management.
- Oversee global cash management through pooling / netting / repatriation arrangements.
- Critically review the monthly cash flow forecasts of subsidiaries and work to improve the accuracy of forecasting.
- Review the budget / forecast cash flow for subsidiaries.
- Monitor and intervene to help working capital metrics.
- Support trade finance incentives.
- Manage subsidiaries FX hedging in line with Treasury policy.
- Manage exposures arising from internal borrowings and deposits - develop netting processes.
- Provide group level reporting of the Group's Treasury risk positions.
- Manage TMS.
- Report on compliance with Group banking covenants.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Group's banking relationships.
- Provide Group Treasury reporting taking inputs from Africa & Asian Treasury Managers.
- Produce analysis required for Treasury Accounting at Group level.
- 5+ years in corporate Treasury.
- AMCT qualified.
- Competitive day rate.
- 3 month rolling contract.