Graduate / Junior Accounts Assistant
Graduate / Junior Accounts Assistant Role, is an exciting opportunity to work for an international industry leader based in Central London. Fantastic opportunity to progress with Accountancy.
My Client is leading the way in innovative, design-led kitchen products. Rapidly expanding, they have successfully opened offices in global hubs - including Shanghai and New York. Thus offering fantastic opportunity for both internal promotional and lateral movement within the company.
Responsibilities for the successful Graduate / Junior Accounts Assistant will be:
- Assisting the Accountancy team with day to day running.
- Daily sales ledger tasks: such as credit notes and refunds for both UK and US companies.
- Processing monies via BACS/card payments and processing card payments and refunds. Multiple currencies USD GBP EUR.
- Credit control including customer faces letters, telephone calls and emails.
- Record-keeping of credit control notes and reporting monthly to manager, agents/sales reps and account managers.
The successful Graduate / Junior Accounts Assistant will be:
- A team player.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be confident with client facing communication.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Knowledge with VAT is desirable.
- Good Organisation
- Keen to learn and progress.
- An interest in Accountancy.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Dress down Friday.
- Easy access to central London.
- Performance based incentives.
- Company sports teams.